Note to Applicant PI
- The project overview provides the context for your data request.
- The more complete and clear the information provided in the project overview, the more likely the HDP Front Counter will be able to review and submit your request.
- Your clarity and consistency also will assist the Health Data Platform, the Health Data Council, The Data Stewardship Committee, or other Data Stewards to review and process your DAR with minimal questions and iterations.
- HDP does not judge the methodology, but an understanding of the applicant’s intent increases the capacity of HDP to provide the correct data.
- The project overview must include the following 5 headings:
- Key aims/objectives,
- Intended cohort,
- Basic methodology, and
- Brief consideration of how the analysis will be eventually presented, communicated and utilized.
- All information provided must be consistent with any information supplied in DAR: Part A.
- The project overview should not exceed two pages.
Prior to completing this section, please review the following section, which sets out expectations for access to sensitive and external data.