Information provided on this form
- I confirm the information I have provided is true and complete
Technology Access and Use Agreement
- I, the undersigned, have read the Technology Access and Use Policy and Regulation and agree to the provisions therein. I understand that computer and network services are intended for educational purposes and are a privilege.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to:
a. Instruct my child/youth regarding any additional boundaries of what is considered acceptable use by members of our family.
b. Be aware of the risks in accessing the Internet.
c. Emphasize to my child/youth the importance of personal safety in Internet use.
- I understand that it is impossible for VHD to restrict access to all controversial and inappropriate materials and will not hold VHD responsible for material acquired through the student’s use of Internet access.
- I give permission for my child/youth to receive access to Internet at the Victory Hill Dorm.
Media Release Waiver
Victory Hill Dorm (VHD) produces VHD internal newsletters, annual yearbook, reception TV screen, display walls in dorm
houses, and creates various videos and film projects. These resources are more effective when real people are featured
participating in and communicating about VHD. We hope you will permit us to use images of you and/or your child and
family. Written permission is required, thus please consider signing this Media Release Waiver to indicate your consent.
- I hereby authorize and give my consent to Victory Hill Dorm to publish images of me or my child for the purpose of VHD resources.
- I further agree that Victory Hill Dorm may use these images for publications and public displays (reception TV screen and display walls in dorm houses).
Written permission is required for a child/youth to bring money from home or access a bank account close to Victory Hill
Dorm. Staff will not log purchases, keep receipts or cover shortage of money. E-transfer from parents to staff is not